- 1 cup cacao butter
- 6-7 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- ¼ cup toasted shredded coconut
- 1 tbs buckwheat kernels (optional for crunch)
- Place a heat resistant bowl over a pan ⅓ full of water. Bring the water to a gentle simmer. Place the cacao butter in the bowl and once melted add the cacao powder, vanilla, buckwheat, maple syrup and gently stir for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Put a fry pan on a high heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the coconut. Toss until lightly toasted. Add the coconut to the chocolate mixture. Pour into moulds or ice cube moulds.
- Chill for 1 hour. Enjoy x
HAPPY EASTER ANGELS!!
Your trainer & Health Coach,